Ways To Pop The Question
When your romantic relationship has reached its highest level, it could be the time to take that one big step that can bring you to a better and lasting life and that is getting married.
But remember that you can only do this once (unless you fail) so why not do it with style and make it unforgettable.
Here are some creative, romantic and great ways of how to pop the question.
Ways to pop the question:
1. You can try being old fashioned like what people do in the movies by going down on one knee with a red rose in your mouth as you present the ring and go directly to the point.
You can do that anywhere; even in a restaurant filled with tons of people after you had dinner.
2. Try asking your partner out on a date very early in the morning and then do all sorts of activities together.
You can start the morning by going for a little jog and then go to a simple fast food to eat breakfast. Mid day, you can have your lunch in a romantic place you never been to before and then go to the arcade.
Later on you can spend some time at the beach and eat a fine restaurant. The key to this method is spend the entire day doing lots of activities together so timing is very important.
After you are done before midnight, you can propose to her (pop the question) and invite her over to your place for a wonderful night.
3. Think of a heartwarming speech and record it to a computer microphone with the magic question in the end.
You can then burn it to a CD a sneak it on her favorite player or even laptop. The message can also contain instructions where the surprise ring is.
4. If the girl is your high school sweetheart and your old classmates are just around the corner, you can gather them all (complete is always best) and have them hide around a place where all of you shared memories. Then invite your partner to that spot where she will be surprised and then pop the question.
You can even try this in your very own classroom! Just make sure everyone still gets along for a smooth celebration after your marriage proposal.
5. People have used “Marry Me” shirts before so that is not very surprising, but if you have a dog, you can be really unique by dressing up your dog instead and have the dog rush to your partner after inviting her to your house. Makes a sweet impression in two different ways (if the dog is cute).
6. If she is good using the computer and you have a geeky side that impresses her, try to make a fake virus that repeatedly flashes the magic question.
You can even add a button that says “Yes” without a “No” or “Cancel” button to make it funny, but still sweet.
7. If you have your own blog with lots of subscribers that are common friends with your partner, go off-topic and make a blog truly dedicated to her.
Talk about all the things you love about her and then ask the question out loud. Everyone will be talking about it and she will eventually know.
Get free questions on dating, love and relationships by downloading your free copy of the 100 Questions Before Marriage sample eBook or 1000 Questions For Couples.