Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
The following are a collected group of questions from previous post made on this blog about different topics that range from intimate, personal, cute, funny, silly, weird, sexual and hard questions that you can ask your boyfriend.
Note: This post is very long. If you don’t have time to read it now, feel free to bookmark it for later. :-)
Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend:
Taken from post: 100 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
1. Who are your ex girlfriends, (if any) and what made the relationship end as it did?
2. What have you learned from life that makes you who you are today?
3. What are your plans (goals) for the future?
Taken from post: 21 Questions To Ask A Guy
4. If I had an accident and be left with terrible scars for life, would you still love me?
5. What is it of me that you like the most?
6. How do you remember your “first love”?
7. After me, who is your closest female friend? (excluding your mother, and other family members)
8. How do you remember my first impression?
9. Would you leave me for a celebrity that really really liked you?
10. Are you a virgin?
11. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
12. What is your best kept intimate secret?
13. How do you visualize the perfect woman? What are her attributes?
14. Who was your first girlfriend?
15. How would you react if I was dating another guy?
16. At what age do you plan to get married?
17. What is it that you don’t like about me?
18. What would be your best reason to break up with me?
19. How would you react if the doctor told me that I have a deadly disease? Would you still love me?
20. If I had to move far away for many years, would you wait for me?
21. If we had a child born with health problems, how would you handle the situation?
22. What are your financial goals for the future?
23. How and when would you know if I am the right one?
24. Do you believe in God? Why?
Taken from post: Fun Questions To Get to Know Someone
25. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?
26. So, do you really think we evolved from apes? Seriously?
27. What would you do if you were the last person on this earth?
Taken from post: Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner
28. What has been your most intimate experience?
29. Who has been your most intimate partner?
30. Do you still have feelings for an ex intimate partner?
31. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
32. Do you regret living those intimate experiences with that person?
33. What made you go that far?
34. Are you a virgin?
35. Do you rather follow your heart (that does not think) or your head (that does think)?
36. What do you think is better: premarital sex or premarital abstinence?
37. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
38. How would you react if I had a more serious intimate relationship in the past?
39. Do you think it’s OK for me to still have feelings for an ex?
40. What is your definition of intimate?
41. Do you agree with: were there was fire, ashes remain?
Taken from post: Random Questions To Ask A Guy
42. What are your future financial plans?
43. What is your mayor goal in life?
44. What is your favorite book?
45. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
46. What are your mayor flaws?
47. Who is your hero?
48. What do you consider most important in life?
49. What would be your questions to ask on a first date?
50. Do have any type of bad habit?
51. What is your point of view of the world?
52. What are your priorities on a first date?
53. How would you describe the perfect life?
54. What country would you choose for a honeymoon?Why?
55. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
56. What do you do when you are bored?
57. How do you spend time with your family?
58. Do you have any enemies? Why?
59. What has been the most important decisions in your life?
60. What experiences have marked you the most?
61. If you could change the past, what would you change?
62. How do you visualize your future?
The above questionnaire is an example of the type of get to know you questions that can help strengthen a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. They are also good premarital questions that can be taken into account before marriage.
Some can be considered questions to ask on a first date or questions to ask a potential boyfriend, but they can vary depending on each person, situation and the relationship it self.
But the best use of these questions is to get to know someone better. To help uncover the real and mysterious individual that hides behind the social mask. To see who will be the real person if that boyfriend turns into a husband and a life long spouse.
Within courtship, we only know up to a certain extent about our partner. Within marriage, things change. Both partners will have to learn how to cope with each other with all of their past, present and future for as long as they live.
This would include: family members, friends, neighbors, pets, ex relationships and personal and intimate experiences. The above deep questions for couples help unfold all of this. They are not to be considered a quiz or a survey, but rather simple questioning for better understanding.
As for the answer to these questions, they will depend on his reaction because they are personal. As mentioned on a previous post, they have to do a lot with the truth, and sometimes, the truth hurts.
For more interesting, romantic and fun questions to ask your boyfriend, get your copy of the 100 Questions Before Marriage sample eBook, or Michael Webb’s eBook 1000 Questions For Couples today!