Questions To Ask Friends
Where would you be without your friends? They are always the people you count on to listen to our woes and your triumphs. It would sure be a lonesome place without friends. Who would you talk and go fun places with without your friends?
You go out to lunch with our friends, shopping, and even to the movies. You catch up over your lives as you talk with them. Talk about how school or jobs are going and if anyone has had promotions lately or awards.
Now for some real fun when you get together have some interesting questions ready for them. This will allow you to dig deeper into their personalities and their lives. Make them fun and good to ask and answer, these should not be depressing and serious questions.
The questions should be the lighter side and maybe even a bit silly. This way you will laugh over the answers and enjoy your time together even more. Remember this is making the type of memories that can last you all your lives too.
To help get you started there is a list of random “questions to ask friends” below.
Questions To Ask Friends:
1. Have you ever had something happen to you that was so embarrassing that you are still not over it? If so do you mind sharing what it was?
2. Have you done anything new and different lately?
3. What colors do you think look best in, and which do you think you look the worst in?
4. Are you heavy footed when driving, are you always driving faster than you should?
5. What is the drunkest you have ever been and would you get that drunk again?
6. What car have you always dreamed of owning?
7. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher in school? If so which one?
8. Were you ever envious of someone else’s life? If so, why?
9. Which new fashion trends would you like to wear this season?
10. What places would you have pierced on your body and which parts would you never have pierced?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world you wanted where would it be?
12. Which religion are you the most curious of other than your own?
13. Who was the first person you fell in love with?
14. What characteristics would someone have to have for you to want to spend the rest of you life with them?
15. What do you think being a good friend means?
16. If your life was made into a movie what would the title be, and would it be a comedy, drama, or adventure flick?
17. Have you read any of the books on the bestseller list lately? If so which one?
18. What or who has had the most impact on how you live your life?
19. Have you bought any new jewelry lately?
20. Would you describe yourself as a beer, wine, or champagne-type person?
21. Do you consider yourself a high-maintenance person?
22. Have you seen all the new cosmetics that are being sold lately? Have you tried any of them?
23. Are you ever going to take time to have children, or are you just going to stay on that career fast track?
24. What style swimsuit do you like to wear?
25. What is your morning routine before you go off for your day at work (or school).
26. What is the one habit you have that you would like to change?
27. Have you tried any new diet or workout lately?
28. What is the idea of the perfect man/woman for you?
29. What do you want your future to be like?
30. Do you remember your first close friend’s name? Do you remember an activity you did together?
31. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
32. How many electronic gadgets do you have?
33. When is the last time you had a manicure?
34. Would you ever want to have a makeover done on you?
35. If you were a bird which kind would you be?
36. Would you ever get your tongue pierced?
37. What brand of workout gear do you like best?
38. What gym do you do your workouts at?
39. Is there one question above all else that you don’t want to answer about yourself? What is the question?
40. Does your girlfriend/boyfriend have a sister/brother?
This list will give you an idea of some fun questions to ask your friends. You have to make the questions fit male or female depending on which sex you are and your friends are.
There are plenty more questions that you can come up with on your own. You could even do history trivia questions if that fits your group of friends.
For more questions to ask your friends and of other topics such as dating, love and relationships, download your free copy of the 100 Questions Before Marriage sample eBook or 1000 Questions For Couples.